Tuesday, October 5, 2010

GTM wants to be a Superhero

Hello faithful followers.

I found a website that actually chronologues active superheroes. Unfortunately, I was not yet on this website. I must find some way to mysteriously add my name to the list of real-life superheroes. But I need your help.

Here is my audition slate:

Name: Generic Trenchcoat Man

Costume: Grey Trenchcoat, sunglasses. Black dress shirt/pants/shoes.

Secret Identity: Unknown, although it is rumored he is a piano teacher.

Powers: Is in every movie ever made. Many people can be the GTM, but there is only one GTM. Able to appear anywhere in the world at any time. Able to shadow-clone himself to make an army of GTM's. Extreme mysteriousness. Limited martial arts (after all, if he were a master of martial arts, he would be teaching in a dojo and not running around in a trenchcoat.)

Goal: Unknown.

Base: Unknown.

So what do you think my readers? Can I become a real, chronologued superhero?

-GTM

1 comment:

  1. Becoming a real hero contradicts with the idea of being generic.

    ReplyDelete